23/01/2023 – Trade fairs
Première Vision Paris strengthens its sustainable commitments
Solutions to help the creative fashion industry make a sustainable transition take center stage at the next edition of Première Vision Paris, February 7–9, 2023, at the Paris Nord Villepinte Parc d'Expositions.
This February 7, 8 and 9, the international creative fashion industry will come together at Première Vision Paris to find inspiration, exchange ideas and build their collections of ready-to-wear, accessories (fashion jewelry, leather goods) and footwear for the Spring-Summer 24 season.
Visitors, buyers, designers, production heads, fashion and accessory brand managers, etc. will discover new creative proposals and developments from 1,245 exhibitors from 44 countries – spinners, weavers, tanners, textile designers, accessory and component makers and fashion manufacturers – chosen by a Selection Committee of professionals and experts. An international, ultra-high-quality offer, up 11% over February 2022 (1,080 exhibitors), mainly from Europe (led by Italy, France, the UK, Spain, Portugal, Germany, etc.) as well as from the Mediterranean basin (Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia, etc.), and Asia (Japan, Korea, India, China, etc.).
New initiatives for the sustainable transition
Beyond its selective offer, this new edition reflects the ramping-up of Première Vision’s commitments to respond to the sector’s new needs, and support its environmental and social transition. This includes an enhanced framework to inform industry players and provide them with concrete solutions in terms of sustainable sourcing and production, including, among other initiatives:
- The Smart Creation area dedicated to sustainable innovations.
- The new Smart Tech zone within Smart Creation: technological innovations and digital solutions to produce more sustainably.
- The Eco-innovation Forum.
- The Eco Information Desk (Hall 4).
- The Eco-Innovation Trend Tasting seminar.
- A series of talks dedicated to the issues around eco-responsible fashion, offered at the show (Talks Area – Hall 4) and online.
- Online informational content (Smart Keys, Smart Creation podcast) in the sustainability section of the Première Vision website.
Première Vision Paris will also offer an expanded array of tools to better serve visitors and guide brands and buyers in their materials sourcing for Spring-Summer 24, with:
- A new mobile app.
- A new QR code system on exhibitors’ stands, which can be scanned to learn more about teir business and find them on the Première Vision Marketplace.
- A new deadstock itinerary.
- The Fashion Information Desk (Hall 6 Plaza).
- The Emerging Brands Desk (Hall 6 Plaza).
- Guided tours of the forums.
- A new Season Report exclusively for visitors to the show, to download after the show.