18/09/2020 – National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai) — auf Deutsch lesen
Yarn Expo Autumn
From 23 – 25 September, the fair will house over 410 exhibitors from six countries and regions in hall 8.2.
Full spectrum of yarns & fibres
Apart from the all-encompassing range of high-quality and innovative yarn and fibre products on offer, a number of themed areas and events will also take place during the fair to reveal the latest developments of different industry sectors, as well as offer valuable knowledge exchange opportunities. Amongst the 410-plus exhibitors this year are some big name players, which include:
- Cotton Council International (booth 8.2-C56): Will promote quality and traceable US cotton using their Cotton USA brand.
- Texperts India Pvt Ltd (8.2-D52): As a service provider for customised solutions for textile products sourcing and marketing, the company facilitates international trade of nearly 10,000 tons per month of fibres, yarns, fabrics and garments. (The company also has an expert team for handling polyester high tenacity yarn products for industrial applications which will be introduced during the fair).
- Orient International (Holding) Co Ltd (8.2-E85): Will showcase different fibre series, such as the original liquid-coloured Fengcai series, functional antibacterial series, regenerated & differentiated series and bio-based Borlar polylactic acid series.
- Nantong Doublegreat Textile Co Ltd (8.2-H58): Will showcase the company’s newly developed polylactic acid blended yarn. Blended with combed cotton and polylactic acid, this product is naturally degradable and antibacterial, which will make knitted fabric smoother, lighter, softer, resistant to fluff and with good hygroscopicity.
- Hmei Thread Co Ltd of Yibin Sichuan (8.2-H95): Will highlight their dyed viscose spun yarn which uses top quality viscose staple fibre as a raw material, and is spun by a first-class spinning process.
- More highlighted exhibitors such as M.ORO Cashmere (8.2-A56), Hi-Tech Fiber Group (8.2-A108) and Sateri (8.2-C58) will also be at the fair and present some of the highest quality cashmere products and regenerated fibre technologies.
New online business matching service
For those who cannot attend the fair due to travel restrictions, this year’s Yarn Expo Autumn has launched a new online business matching service for all pre-registered visitors. This online platform offers access to the exhibitor search platform as well as allows users to meet with their targeted visitors or buyers virtually. In fact, as those who can attend the fair can also use this online service to start their sourcing early and schedule meetings with potential suppliers in advance, it will increase buyers’ sourcing efficiency and boost the exhibitors’ exhibit results.
Themed areas and events
In addition to the impressive range of products on offer, a number of themed areas and events can also be found in the fair, providing valuable opportunities for the industry to learn about the latest developments and market trends. Some highlighted areas and events include:
China Fibre Fashion Trends Display Zone
China Knitted Fancy Yarn Trends Display Zone
Product Launch Conference
New Fibre Horizon – Textile Material Innovation Forum
Yarn Expo Autumn 2020 will be held concurrently with Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition, PH Value and CHIC, providing a concentrated overview of the latest trends and developments in the textile sector, all in one place. As the trade fair co-organisers, Messe Frankfurt’s top priority remains providing a hygienic and safe environment, hence added measures will be in practice at the fair.
23 – 25 September 2020
National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai)