25/01/2023 – Trade fairs — auf Deutsch lesen
Fespa 2023: New perspectives on print and signage
Fespa Global Print Expo 2023 returns to Messe Munich, Germany, from 23–26 May 2023, with a mission to share “New Perspectives” with print and sign professionals.
“Helping our global community to build profitable, sustainable businesses is at the heart of Fespa’s mission,” explains Head of Fespa Global Print Expo, Michael Ryan. “The businesses that have come through the pandemic have already learned the importance of agility and flexibility. Now they’re facing a new set of challenges and need to explore different avenues for profitable growth. That’s why our 2023 event campaign leads with ‘New Perspectives’. We’re inviting printers and sign-makers to come with open minds, ready to look at problems from different angles and challenge established perceptions to unlock growth opportunities.”
New event: Personalisation Experience
In tune with this emphasis on innovative thinking, Fespa is launching a brand new Personalisation Experience to run alongside Fespa Global Print Expo. This stand-alone event, located at the heart of the show, will centre around an exhibition space open to all Fespa Global Print Expo and European Sign Expo visitors, offering an experiential showcase of products and solutions for personalisation.
A multi-day Personalisation Experience conference will include individual content streams dedicated to personalised loyalty marketing, sportswear and fashion customisation, bespoke interiors, and personalised packaging, featuring more than 50 expert speakers. The whole experience is primarily designed for brand owners, retailers, marketers, agencies, and membership and loyalty organisations seeking to enhance or differentiate their offering with personalisation and customisation. Print service providers and fulfilment houses wanting to put personalisation at the heart of their service offering will also gain valuable practical knowledge and insight.
Duncan MacOwan, Fespa’s Head of Marketing & Events explains: “Personalisation has been a hot topic within our community for some time. Forward-thinking print businesses have seen the opportunity for individualisation that came with the shift to digital production, though many have yet to fully embrace it. Now we’ve reached a tipping point where the creative and technical capability is matched by widespread and immediate demand.”
Fespa’s popular Printeriors interior décor feature will now be incorporated within the Personalisation Experience, showcasing a variety of individualised interior spaces curated by Fespa Textile Ambassador Debbie McKeegan. Delegates will have the chance to go through the process of defining, ordering, and collecting personalised items from participating sponsors within the exhibition.
More highlights at Fespa 2023
The Sustainability Spotlight showcase will return to the 2023 event for its second year, again offering visitors a chance to learn more about how to improve their environmental performance and credentials at a time of increasing urgency around sustainability. Fespa Global Print Expo will also host the Fespa Awards 2023, with a gallery of shortlisted entries from printers worldwide accessible to visitors for the first time since 2020. World Wrap Masters will also return, offering visitors the chance to see European vehicle wrappers compete for the title of World Wrap Master Europe 2023, followed by the show-down of the seven regional competition winners in the World Wrap Masters final. In addition, the event will offer live demonstrations from industry experts.
- The Fespa Global Print Expo and European Sign Expo websites are now live at www.fespaglobalprintexpo.com and www.europeansignexpo.com, providing information for exhibitors and visitors.
- A dedicated Personalisation Experience site is live at www.personalisationexperience.com.
- Online visitor registration for all events will open in February 2023.
Forthcoming Fespa events:
- Fespa Eurasia 2022, 1 – 4 December 2022, IFM - Istanbul Expo Center, Istanbul, Turkey
- Fespa Brasil 2023, 20 – 23 March 2023, Expo Center Norte, São Paulo, Brasil
- WrapFest 2023, 26 – 27 April 2023 at Silverstone racecourse, Northamptonshire, UK
- Fespa Global Print Expo 2023, 23 – 26 May 2023, Messe Munich, Munich, Germany
- European Sign Expo 2023, 23 – 26 May 2023, Messe Munich, Munich, Germany
- Personalisation Experience, 23-26 May 2023, Messe Munich, Munich, Germany
- Fespa Mexico 2023, 17 – 19 August 2023, Centro Citibanamex, Mexico City
- Fespa Africa 2023, 13 – 15 September 2023, Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg
- Fespa Eurasia 2023, 23 – 26 November 2023, IFM - Istanbul Expo Center, Istanbul, Turkey
- Fespa Global Print Expo 2024, 19 – 22 March 2024, RAI, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- European Sign Expo 2024, 19 – 22 March 2024, RAI, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Personalisation Experience 2024, 19 – 22 March 2024, RAI, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sportswear Pro 2024, 19 – 22 March 2024, RAI, Amsterdam, Netherlands