13/01/2023 – Call for Papers — auf Deutsch lesen
The Fiber Society’s 2023 Spring Conference
From May 15 to 17, 2023, the German Institutes of Textile and Fiber Research (DITF) will host The Fiber Society’s 2023 Spring Conference in Denkendorf, Germany.
The Fiber Society seeks papers on fundamental research related to the science and engineering of fibers and fibrous materials for its 2023 Spring Conference, with a focus on Fibers for a Sustainable World, scheduled for May 15–17, 2023, at Denkendorf, Germany. Submissions of original work related but not limited to the following themes are welcomed:
- Biofibers and Biobased Fibers
- Fiber Formations, Structures, and Properties
- Fiber Recycling
- Yarns and Fabrics: Processes, Structures, and Properties
- Fiber Surfaces and Interfaces
- Fibers for Environmental Technologies
- Fiber Testing and Characterization
- Fibers for Energy Harvesting
- Smart Polymers, Fibers, and Textiles
- Fibers for Healthcare and Medical Applications
- Fiber Composites
Abstracts and poster presentations for the conference can now be submitted on the website. Formatting guidelines for oral and poster abstracts are provided online. Submission deadline is March 1, 2023. Notification of acceptance will be no later than April 1, 2023.
For inquiries regarding technical content, contact Martin Dauner (email@example.com). For questions concerning the abstract submission process and conference registration, contact Pam Gabriel (firstname.lastname@example.org).