29/07/2020 – FACT - FAshion Community Talk — auf Deutsch lesen
Topic: Sourcing Update on Pakistan
Azfar Hasan, Founder/CEO and Deniz Thiede, CMO of Matrix/Triple Tree, give an overview of the current developments in production in Pakistan.
What is FACT?
The Fashion Community Talk is a video series in which we want to gather daily updated opinions from experts from the textile value chain and share them with the fashion community. According to the DTB motto "from practitioners for practitioners ".
Why was FACT brought into being?
- The Corona Pandemic has created the biggest crisis in textile value chains we have ever experienced,
- With Dramatic effects on all market participants from suppliers to retailers.
- Very dynamic developments with an open end. Change will remain the only constant.
- This creates great uncertainty and an enormous need for information.
- Personal contact with colleagues and business partners is also severely limited due to social distancing
- Sharing knowledge
- Exchange views
- Discuss problems
- Jointly showing solutions
- Creating confidence in the textile future
Who is behind FACT?
The series is moderated by Guido Brackelsberg, Managing Director of Setlog and Board Member of DTB.
Questions that are being answered:
How has the COVID 19 Situation effected Pakistan?
How is the Apparel Export sector effected, and what support are they getting?
What does the near term future look like for the Pakistan Industry?
Interview Booking - Sourcing Update on Pakistan
Company: Triple Tree Soutions/ Matrix Group
Interview partner: Azfar Hasan, Founder and CEO and Deniz Thiede, CMO