26/10/2020 – Production of multi-layer disposable masks — auf Deutsch lesen
Pfaff: CE compliant full-automatic mask production unit
High competence in joining textile materials and comprehensive know-how from Pfaff Industrial and KSL are combined in this innovative mask system.
In times of Covid-19 it is so important to rely on the right equipment for the mask production and avoid costly readjustments or an unnecessary second investment!
With the Pfaff 4520, engineers and technicians from Pfaff have designed a full-automatic production line (CE compliant) for processing multi-layer disposable masks, which meets the requirements of “German engineering” in a unique way. The product combines 150 years of expertise in joining textile materials and a concentrated know-how of the Pfaff Industrial and KSL brands in the areas of process control, automation and robotics. The Pfaff 4520 is an investment in a robust and sophisticated production line (Made in Germany) with an exceptionally reliable working process.
Key facts of the Pfaff 4520:
- Size of the mask: 175 x 95 mm
- Output: 3,500 – 4,000 masks per hour
- 1-, 2- or 3 ply processing (Non-woven/filtration fabric)
- SPS (PLC) control of the entire mask system
- Exceedingly quiet working process of the whole unit
- Ultrasonic welding components from Sonotronic
- Protective housing for occupational safety of the operator
- Packing station and printing station for personalized masks (on request)
The machine package also includes important features in the pre- and after sales:
Pfaff technicians ensure the adjustment of the desired customer material (non-woven or similar filter material) and the number of layers (1-, 2-, 3-ply) to the machine and make a “ready to production” installation of the whole unit at the customer. A fast service response time in after-sales (by involvement of the Pfaff sales- and service partner on site) ensures a maximum production output.